We take information security and control measures to protect your private data and would not disclose it to third parties, except in cases explicitly stated below, under “Use of Personal Information”. Personal information may be collected from you in many ways, including when you visit the Site or send us an e-mail. No personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or telephone number shall be collected unless you provide it to us voluntarily. Using the Internet carries certain security risks wherefore we cannot completely safeguard against unauthorised access by third parties.
We would use your personal information in compliance with the provisions laid out in the Data Protection Act 1998. The cases in which we may use your personal data include, but are not limited to:
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age 18, wherefore these individuals should not provide any personal information to us through the Site or otherwise.
We will collect and process data about you depending under which of the following category/ies you belong:
a. Browsing through the Site
With regard to each of your visits to our Site, whether you have a User Account (as defined below) or not, we might automatically collect the following information:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, your internet service provider (ISP), your device, your location, your operating system and platform and other online identifiers. While this information is non-personal, we do treat it with the same level of security and afford it the protection we afford to your Personal Data. It is only used for internal analysis of user trends, so that we can best optimise the Site to offer a superior online experience.
• If you use our Site on your mobile device, we may collect your mobile carrier information and the unique device id number.
• Information about your visit to the Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) and page interaction information.
• Information received from cookies.
When you choose to join our email newsletter or opt into any promotion, we will also record your name and email address and we will contact you via email.
You may opt out of receiving newsletter and promotional emails from the Site by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Account.
When you contact our support team for assistance with regards to any information on the Site we may also record all the information you provide to us.
* Updated on 25/5/2018 in accordance with EUs GDPR (“general data protection regulation”).
Recevez chaque semaine toutes les promos dans notre newsletter
Profitez des meilleures offres pour jouer en ligne, des super packs
de bienvenue et des bonus exclusifs en vous inscrivant!